Sunday, February 24, 2013

random thoughts

I have now become that person at concerts/shows who calls people out on doing douchebag-things like shoving/pushing and acting like they are the only people there to see the show. Most people appreciate me saying something since no one else does, especially since it usually get directed to underaged teenagers. It also makes me feel old.

After watching most of the Oscars, I now understand what people who don't follow/like sports feel like during sporting major events. Nothing really stood out to me but I was really impressed with the set & lighting design on stage the whole night. I have wanted to see Silver Linings Playbook for awhile, I just haven't gotten a chance.


I feel like I've been a bad friend lately.  I've been stumbling along with a lot on my own plate so if I've been distant and neglectful, I do apologize.

I still have yet to revise my short story. Another thing I keep putting off - I feel completely stuck and in a fog about it.

You've been in my dreams lately.
It makes me wish I could stay asleep all the time.
I doubt you feel the same but I just thought you should know.


Saw this today & loved it:



And now I'm off to bed and hopefully dreamland.

No comments:

Post a Comment