Friday, February 24, 2012

Free Thought Fridays (Issue 7)

I usually don't participate in the whole Lent 'giving something up' deal but I think I'm going to challenge myself this year. Hell, if I can quit smoking, I think I can do just about anything. So I decided to give up alcohol. Yep, you read that correctly. It's definitely going to be challenging to do for 40 straight days but I'm pretty confident I can do it.

I'm getting new ink tomorrow! There are very few things that get me as excited as getting tattoo work done. I'm really excited to see how my ideas all come together tomorrow. and yes, pictures will most definitely be posted in next week's FTF.

In the last 10 days, I've gotten flowers (delivered to my job no less) and a mixed CD from a guy. I must be doing something right. or that magic spell is really working.

Mixes (tapes or CDs or playlists) are completely underrated - if you love music and getting a creative gift, then you really can't go wrong with getting a mix from someone. Sure you might not love ALL the songs but I guarantee you will discover a new song by a band you love or a new artist all together. I'm going to start utilizing this gift more. (hint hint, friends and loved ones)

It kind of bothers me when the only person who gets the final Jeopardy! question right doesn't win the overall game.

The top 2 reasons I am so excited to go to London this Summer (and I'm not joking):
-to hear everyone talk in an English accent
-to re-enact this scene from "National Lampoon's European Vacation"

Speaking of London (warning: Nerd Alert ahead), upon thinking about places to go & what to do when I visit this summer, I immediately knew I wanted to go here. And yes, I know I'm 31 years old but this will be one kick ass place to visit.

Also, if you have suggestions/tips/advice about London, PLEASE comment below or email me. I'm really interested in everything and anything people have to tell me.

and I leave you with this - while looking through old pictures the other day, I came across this one - looks like I knew how to rock out from the beginning:

Me around 8 or 9 months old (I was a FAT baby.)

Me in August 2011 at Coney Island.
(Damn, I have some WHITE ASS legs.)

Yeah. Not much has changed in 31 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment